Looking to Connect With US Insurance Partners

Hi everyone,

I’m currently working in the US insurance vertical, with a primary focus on Auto Insurance.

I’m looking to connect with affiliate managers, advertisers, networks, and direct insurance partners who are currently working with US insurance campaigns.

I’m particularly interested in:

  • Auto Insurance CPL/CPA offers
  • Stable and scalable campaigns
  • Direct Facebook traffic
  • Offers with room to scale
  • Long-term partnerships
  • Reliable tracking and reporting
I’m always open to testing new campaigns first and scaling the ones that perform well.

If you’re an AM, advertiser, or network working with US Auto Insurance offers, feel free to DM me or reach me on Telegram: @DaveGlazer0.

Looking forward to connecting with people in the space and exploring potential partnerships.

Thanks!
 
  • We value your privacy

    We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.

    See further information and configure your preferences

    These cookies are required to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may not reject these.
    We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. If you reject them, enhanced functionality will be unavailable.
    Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes.
Top